The bavarianDEMON CORTEX is a 3-axis stabilization system for fix wing model aircraft. And hence an absolute world first in this form. The new brain and heart of your high-quality aircraft – immediately ready to run.
The CORTEX does not require any PC or additional software settings – unless it is desired. The CORTEX comes with a sensor unit, connection cable harness, adhesive pads, and exclusive design and information material.
Software and firmware updates can be run via internet conveniently, using the USB cable which is available as accessory. But the most important thing is the demon inside. Since it means pure flight fun with the greatest possible carelessness. No or hardly any more additional spending due to crashes.
You will train faster with the CORTEX whereby the adjustable stop level helps. However and primarily for experienced pilots or demons among you, the CORTEX is indispensable from now on.
– Easy to Run: simply read in your current control signals
– No computer necessary, Cortex is immediately ready to run
– Supports: 2 Ailerons, 2 Elevators, 1 Rudder Inputs
– Supports many receiver systems: S.Bus, Spektrum/JR, Jeti-/PWM-/PPM Signal, Conventional Input
– Software and firmware updates available on the BavarianDEMON web site
• Sensor unit incl. mounting pads
• Cable loom for receiver connection
• Jumper for programming
• Main manual, PC software and firmware updates via web