Posted on

RED FLAG Announcement!!

Due to way too many conflicts, Red Flag is being “Postponed” and “Rescheduled” for Spring of 2018. The new dates will be March 10-13, the days just prior to Florida Jets. Seems many pilots had NO Vacation days left or had other conflicts. Nothing else has changed. We DO have a few spots open now for March participation and if any are interested, email my Event Director, Ray Labonte: Those who were committed to November automatically are entered in March. IF anyone cannot make it in March we will gladly refund your entry fee.I will have a new Advert made up next week. Any who made Hotel reservations; please be sure to cancel them, so you don’t pay a penalty!

Posted on

Good News!!!

GOOD NEWS!! Over the past 3 days we some previous sponsors of Red Flag have contacted me and have committed some sponsorship to a point where FTE can fund the balance and rely on spectator attendance to help. So, RED FLAG is a GO!
It remains November 1-4, 2017. Ray LaBonte has the details and I understand we already have a full field, or damn close to a full field.I will post the new advert / flyer in a couple of days.