Posted on

RED FLAG Announcement!!

Due to way too many conflicts, Red Flag is being “Postponed” and “Rescheduled” for Spring of 2018. The new dates will be March 10-13, the days just prior to Florida Jets. Seems many pilots had NO Vacation days left or had other conflicts. Nothing else has changed. We DO have a few spots open now for March participation and if any are interested, email my Event Director, Ray Labonte: Those who were committed to November automatically are entered in March. IF anyone cannot make it in March we will gladly refund your entry fee.I will have a new Advert made up next week. Any who made Hotel reservations; please be sure to cancel them, so you don’t pay a penalty!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *